The reality is that job search is stressful. How well you manage stress and anxiety from job search, even rejection, can have a profound effect on your well-being. Oftentimes people get stressed about preparing for interview questions and answers and feel defeated and deflated when they are rejected by a potential employer. When you never get the employers to call or when you are eliminated from the final round of interview, a lot of bad feelings come out of you making you feeling down. What you need to do is to manage stress correctly and move on quickly to the next opportunity. On the one hand, you need to look at the job rejection in perspective, and on the other hand you need job search strategies to move on quickly.
Tagsbread connections cookbook cooking Cosmetics cute girl cute girlfriend dancing Dating eating techniques forzieri friends with benefits friend with benefits hangouts happy hours hot pot job interview jobs kauai lifestyle los angeles men men's bracelets men's jewelry movies night clubs noodle soup recipes no strings attached online dating Partying quail recipe recipes relationships remede roast recipe salons san francisco san francisco restaurants social network social networking social networks travel women women health zipcar
- Chrisley Knows Best Premiere: Play Our Fill in the Blanks Quote Game!
- Olympic Gymnast Alicia Sacramone Marries Quarterback Brady Quinn—Details on Their Wedding Day!
- An 11-Year-Old Boy Rode the Subway for 5 Days to Avoid Doing Chores
- If Jennifer Lopez Could Save Ben Affleck or Diddy: "I'd Let Both Those Motherf--kers Drown!"
- Awkward Season 4 First Look: Find Out Who's Hooking Up and Breaking Up During Senior Year—Watch the Trailer Now
- Dylan Penn Poses for Gap Spring Ads, George Kotsiopoulos Launches "Exclusively Styled" Collection—See the Pics!