The reality is that job search is stressful. How well you manage stress and anxiety from job search, even rejection, can have a profound effect on your well-being. Oftentimes people get stressed about preparing for interview questions and answers and feel defeated and deflated when they are rejected by a potential employer. When you never get the employers to call or when you are eliminated from the final round of interview, a lot of bad feelings come out of you making you feeling down. What you need to do is to manage stress correctly and move on quickly to the next opportunity. On the one hand, you need to look at the job rejection in perspective, and on the other hand you need job search strategies to move on quickly.
Tagsbread connections cookbook cooking Cosmetics cute girl cute girlfriend dancing Dating eating techniques forzieri friends with benefits friend with benefits hangouts happy hours hot pot job interview jobs kauai lifestyle los angeles men men's bracelets men's jewelry movies night clubs noodle soup recipes no strings attached online dating Partying quail recipe recipes relationships remede roast recipe salons san francisco san francisco restaurants social network social networking social networks travel women women health zipcar
- Paul Walker's Brother Spotted in Dubai With Tyrese and Ludacris for Fast & Furious 7 Filming
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Stun at Easter Service in Sydney
- Orphan Black Postmortem: Creators Reflect on That Mind-Blowing Twist and Spill What's Ahead!
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Cuddle Daughter Penelope During Their Mexican Getaway
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant: See Her First Baby Bump Pic!
- Eve Kicks Off Her Bachelorette Party With a Kissable Cake and "Bride to Be" Tiara