The reality is that job search is stressful. How well you manage stress and anxiety from job search, even rejection, can have a profound effect on your well-being. Oftentimes people get stressed about preparing for interview questions and answers and feel defeated and deflated when they are rejected by a potential employer. When you never get the employers to call or when you are eliminated from the final round of interview, a lot of bad feelings come out of you making you feeling down. What you need to do is to manage stress correctly and move on quickly to the next opportunity. On the one hand, you need to look at the job rejection in perspective, and on the other hand you need job search strategies to move on quickly.
Tagsbread connections cookbook cooking Cosmetics cute girl cute girlfriend dancing Dating eating techniques forzieri friends with benefits friend with benefits hangouts happy hours hot pot job interview jobs kauai lifestyle los angeles men men's bracelets men's jewelry movies night clubs noodle soup recipes no strings attached online dating Partying quail recipe recipes relationships remede roast recipe salons san francisco san francisco restaurants social network social networking social networks travel women women health zipcar
- Game of Thrones' Most Shocking Sex Scene Ever, Mad Men's Awkward Valentine's Day and More OMG TV Moments
- Vincent Kartheiser Opens Up About Fiancé Alexis Bledel
- Eric Decker Plans Major Surprise for Pregnant Wife Jessie James Decker—See the Full Eric & Jessie Recap!
- Country Singer Kevin Sharp Dead at 43
- Trinity Gets Married In Hawaii, Nattie Goes to Sex Therapy & Eva Marie Has a Health Scare—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Everest Jump Live Special Canceled by Discovery Channel After Avalanche Tragedy